The Quality Enhancement Cell (QEC), Institute of Business Management, aims to be one of the leading centres providing skills, confidence and values to its students thereby enabling them to become successful professionals through an effective and innovative setup of Quality Enhancement Mechanism.
The mission of QEC is to create a learning environment where faculty and students are motivated to make learning an ongoing lifelong process. It also prepares students of IoBM to excel academically as well as in management skills, leading-edge research, development of innovative ideas, leadership skills and implementation of quality benchmark through proformas, adoption of updated curriculum and management skills.
- QEC is headed by a Director reporting to the Rector.
- The purpose of QEC is to implement the guidelines provided by the HEC.
- QEC is responsible for developing policies and procedures by utilizing the services in assessment of institutional performance evaluation on regular basis.
- QEC is responsible for setting up Standard Application and Products (SAP) university alliance linkages with an Australian University and it is among the few institutions in the world which is providing SAP training to its students in the area of Supply Chain, Human Capital Management, Finance and Accounting, etc.
- QEC monitors plagiarism policy provided by HEC and serves as a focal point for the implementation of HEC quality criteria. All research papers and assignments are checked by software on plagiarism and reported to HEC on regular basis.
- IoBM, in coordination with QEC, was able to get accreditation by NBEAC for its BBA and MBA programs, accreditation by Pakistan Engineering Council (PEC) for its BS-Industrial Engineering and Electrical Engineering programs, accreditation by (NCEAC) for its BS Computer Science.
- QEC is also conducting workshops in areas of quality and preparation of Self Assessment Reports
- QEC is also responsible for faculty monitoring and evaluation and feedback's from students and employers. Quality Assurance of Masters, MPhil and PhD degree programs.
Ms. Arisha Maham and Mr. Moin Akhtar of QEC department of IoBM attended a seminar on ISO 9001:2015 organized by KASBIT University, QEC department on Tuesday, October 31, 2017. Various universities attended this... Read More
Held on 4th, October 2017 at Indus University, Karachi. Mr. Atif Shahab, Assistant Director, Quality Enhancement Cell, Ms. Arisha Maham, Assistant Officer QEC and Mr. Moin Akhtar, Data Analyst QEC of IoBM attended... Read More
Held on 25-26 September 2017 at Islamabad Club, Islamabad. Mr. Atif Shahab, Assistant Director, Quality Enhancement Cell and Ms. Tazeen Arsalan, Assistant Professor, Head of Accounting and Finance, IoBM attended a two day... Read More
Moin Uddin Ali Khan, Head QEC of IoBM had a meeting with Ms. Heather Merrick Senior Advisor Quality Assurance University of Auckland to study the Quality Assurance Mechanism of University of Auckland, New... Read More
Mr. Muhammad Moin Uddin Ali Khan, Head QEC, IoBM participated in a workshop on “Using Big Data Analytics in Enhancing Quality of Education” on Wednesday, July 26, 2017 at IoBM. The purpose of... Read More
Dr. Shahid Amjad, Director QEC conducted and awareness session on Tuesday, 20th June 2017, faculty members and staff participated in this event where speaker stated how trainings, group discussions, sharing of knowledge play... Read More
Moin Uddin Ali Khan, Head of QEC, IoBM attended and participated in a APQN 2017, conference on NEW HORIZONS: DISSOLVING BOUNDARIES FOR A QUALITY REGION hosted by the National Centre for Public Accreditation (NCPA) in... Read More
Mr. Moin Uddin Ali Khan, Head of QEC, IoBM attended and participated in a training on Quality Assurance & Governance funded by the Tertiary Education Support Program (TESP) of HEC. The training was... Read More